+1-604-591-0303 info@ggimmigration.ca

Study Visa

A student must first enrol and obtain an acceptance letter from a Canadian Designated Learning Institution (DLI), and then the student may need a study permit and a TRV or eTA.  The student needs to demonstrate financial support for tuition fees, living expenses, and return transportation.

We have developed contacts with many prestigious educational institutions and can help students in getting admission to the Designated Learning Institutions in Canada.

Students enrolled in a full-time program may work on or off-campus without a work permit. Student may bring spouse, common-law partner, and dependent children to Canada during the study. During the duration of studies, the spouse or common-law partner is eligible apply for an Open Work Permit to work for any employer in Canada.

Upon graduation from eligible programs, student may qualify to apply for the Post Graduate (Open) Work Permit (PGWP), ineligible for extensions. The goal of PGWP is to have the student gain valuable Canadian work experience and eventually obtain a full time job offer in NOC 0, A, or B that may help the student to apply for PR thru Canadian Experience Class.

We can assist students to smoothly sail thru the entire process and help conquer the roadblocks, and eventually succeed to be eligible for PR.